Generic questions that we as humans are all concerned with: what does happiness mean? What is happiness? What does this mean to you? And how can you shape this in different areas of your life? Hereby they bring back their well-known four pillars. They then work with an activating communication strategy in which you see the core of positive psychology: being allowed to be human with ups and downs, but working with what is possible, what is present in you in terms of potential to experience as much happiness as possible. What you need is inspiration, practical tips and insights. And contact with others who are also working on these things. That’s what 365 Days of Success offers you.
Brand personality: real people with their own
An important part of the marketing strategy is that Arjan and David are the inspirators and the personification of the brand. Wherever you see 365 degrees, it is mainly Arjan and David who are the banners of the mission. Sometimes subtly with quotes incorporated in communication expressions, but often they are really the people who, for example, are the discussion leaders at various events. This is important: the DNA of the CMO Email Lists organization is Arjan and David. And their target groups experience that there is hardly any distance between them and the founders. What binds us together is that we are all people who are looking for happiness in our lives. Arjan and David convey this time and again. We are not that different and we are not better or less: we are mainly human and we want to bring more happiness to the Netherlands together with you.
Arjan and David specialize in their own areas of interest and are therefore the promoters of a specific offer of 365 Days Successful. They form together with DNA, but they are both unique pillars of the organization’s portfolio. They also convey that it is good to choose what you like: they are very honest in the fact that they do not always share each other’s specific interests, but they do enjoy the role that the parts play in achieving their mission. . That is a strength: working with each other’s qualities and interests and using and deploying them.
What you can learn from Arjan and David
- Operate from an inspired mission. If you do what you really believe in as a person, you will experience a driving energy and motivation to continue to develop yourself and your company. You experience motivation because you do what you believe in, which has meaning for you. You contribute to the world by doing what you believe in.
- Keep your mission as the basis for everything you do. With every product, with every service: return to your original mission. Is this in line with what you want to do as an organization in this world? What do you want to mean?
- Don’t be afraid to use the knowledge and insights of scientists and specialists and work together. You don’t have to come up with everything yourself. You may apply knowledge and insights and use this to develop new things.
- Be transparent, accessible and approachable as an organization: show the people in the organization. Don’t be afraid to be human. Show that you are first and foremost human, just like your target group. Human challenges connect us and make us approachable and accessible. Don’t be afraid to show this. Do this right!
- Do what really suits you as the person behind the organization. In terms of interests and qualities and work together. You don’t have to be able to do everything yourself. If you do what suits you and develop further in this, you will experience more motivation and you can offer your target groups the best possible.