The team consists of a program leader and – soon – around 8 people. We believe in a no-nonsense approach and in going straight. Enthusiasm and perseverance are ne to encourage our colleagues in the realm to achieve more pace and more sustainable and social impact, and to make sustainability the new normal. Because a lot is going well, but a lot also needs to be improv. Communication is a success factor, and we believe it is important that real, authentic stories are told and shar. At the same time, we work in a political environment, where that is not always easy. If that appeals to you, then you’ve come to the right place. You work together with the track leader Network Development and Communication on a smart strategy, inspiring use of resources and connecting meetings.
Job description You distribute and place expressions
- You are the point of contact for the administrative ambassadors and you support them in using communication tools in their own network.
- You produce resources yourself or arrange for them to be deliver with specialists. You monitor progress and check whether resources Argentina Phone Numbers correspond to what we have request. You support the purchasing process where necessary.
- You distribute and place expressions on the correct channel or monitor that this is done by others (e.g. the ambassadors, interviewees or team members).
- You process updates of communication materials in the resource mix/toolkit.
- You keep track of the planning of the physical/hybrid campaign in consultation with the departments and you arrange logistics (transport, etc.)
- You handle the logistics organization of network meetings, webinars and presentations in existing (learning) networks. (excl. Roadshow)
- You keep up with the LinkIn group Sustainable Business Operations Rijk
Job requirements Working conditions
- You have at least HBO working and thinking level, in the direction of communication.
- You have knowledge and experience with communication (general), social mia and organizing events
- Temporary employment from July 25, 2022 to April 3, 2023
- 36 hours a week
- Option to extend (1 x 8 months)
- Location: The Hague
- This assignment is possible on the basis of self-employed / secondment
More information about this vacancy can be found here .